Welcome To The Official Babo Forum Website! Hope You Enjoy Your Stay! ~ ^^

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Please read.

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BaboMyni
Admin

Female Number of posts : 261
Location : Cornwall > United Kingdom ~ HongKong / GongZhou > China
Registration date : 2008-11-11

PostSubject: Please read.   Sun May 24, 2009 7:35 pm

Right..
Let me start by saying.. Wtf happenned to everyone?
First of all i am really devastated that most of my friends from babo has either don't go on audi anymore or has left due to some reason.
i Can't come on very often ( as in audi ) as i have my gcse exams. And there is also another reason. Some babo members has been extremely rude to one and another causing them either to leave or never come on, this is also why im angry and why i never go audi now :/

May, you are a wonderful lady and deserve your rights and thanks for all those times for keeping the website alive, i've almost foggotten the website if it wasn't for you i wouldn't even remember it. It will NEVER be the same without you. >< And then to come back to this website and hear my friends tell me they left audi?
Wtf happenned to this family? Wasn't we meant to love and care for one and another? :/
This has turned into a disaster.

All of my family, i know you don't come on audi very often anymore or either left babo but i really miss the old times we were together, all one big happy family.
And i am also sorry for any problems i may have caused in the past, for e.g. making you guys angry cause i said you couldn't test :/ i've realised i have no rights.

I really miss the old times me and my friends have and now we all just aren't the same anymore :/. We don't talk for hours everyday, infact we speak like.. idk.. 5 times a year? Lol.

After all these thing has happenned, i really want to quit audi :/. But i'm keeping my promise to my bish who i don't talk to as much as before anymore ( i miss you bish ) due to our college/exams blabla, that i will stay in babo.

So i just thought to leave a comment saying how awful the babo " family " has become. i Hope in future you will all love one and another and care for eachother. NOT TO KICK THEM OUT OF THE ROOM. ITS ALWAYS NICE TO MEET A NEW FAMILY MEMBER. |:

Thanks.

BaboMay

Female Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2008-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Please read.   Sun May 24, 2009 7:53 pm

Dear Myni,

Thanks for giving a response. At least it shows someone on this site cares about our family. Probably for those who haven't been on on Audi are insanely busy with study and their RL family/friends. Anyways, everyone's THE subject to his/her own choice. I will still appreciate those who decide to stick with the family. In fact, I will also respect it.

With love,
!M
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/mayneuma
BaboBeur

Female Number of posts : 159
Location : Prague [ Czech Republic ] , Hanoi-Hue-Saigon [ Vietnam ]

PostSubject: Re: Please read.   Mon May 25, 2009 11:18 am

Dear All,
Obviously to Myni, I am happy that she still remembered or kept her promise by being a "Babo member" and at least is the person, who is still taking care of babo members and also this website (:! (I miss you too bish <3)

All of us should have been grateful for that (:!

Unfortunately, I would like to go back to audi too, but audi Eu doesn't work on my laptop without any reasons.
When I turned on Audi EU, I could be only 5 mins online, then my laptop would turn into black screen, therefore need to reboot my laptop, that's why I quit Audi few months ago.
Hope, in one day I will go back to Audi and you guys will understand me.

Also due to my examinations (LCCI) on July, I don't have time to play Audi as before as I have, but during holidays, this summer, I will try to fix these issues as soon as possible and go back to you guys!

Babo clan:
My 1st clan and Last clan (: ~ As Myni said, we are family and should take care about each others not have a fight!

^^
Love you guys <3
Linh (Linda) xx

To meet you, To feel this happiness
I must have dealt a lot of pain
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BaboK3n

Male Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Please read.   Mon May 25, 2009 12:01 pm

looool better say KEEEN DONT KICK PPL ahahha how silly (srry for the word)

Quote :
Obviously to Myni, I am happy that she still remembered or kept her promise by being a "Babo member" and at least is the person, who is still taking care of babo members and also this website (:! (I miss you too bish <3)

im the only one who tried alive babos :S from maany months ago, when everybody leaved audition .. thats why i still in babo but i think there arnt solution.. misa is studing, elvis got an important work, kyo is studing too.. lex enter just sometimes.. and others leaved babo, i know it coz i asked everyone why they stoped.. i really take care it.. i wanted they come back to audi, misa earn a lot of money and time to make this guild and now everyone leaved..

i rlly dont think u'll can alive the clan.. at least not without help, i already tried but missed >.<
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.portalts.com
BaboMyni
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Please read.   Mon May 25, 2009 12:15 pm

We've know you tried but i don't think what you've done was " trying " like what you said you thought May was a fake. if you tried to keep it alive couldn't you at least find out the reals and the fakes instead of kicking them? :/ i know you don't know her but is it that bad of meeting a new friend o.x?
i Can't come on as i have my exams and have my RL to be getting on with.
But the main reason why i don't go on is because i can't stand the " lonelyness " of babo anymore. Everyone acts like strangers.
you already tried, but you've stopped all of a sudden?
And i know you've gave your best and i say thankyou for that :]. i Can't help out as i've been busy and still am, with life.
We are all hoping that our family will all be re-united again, with misa and everyone.
As for me, i will try and find time to help you out as much as i can if i have your permission. :]
i will find time to go on audi and try to keep babo alive until misa and everyone comes back.
Don't give up all those hard work k3n.
You've tried, just not long enough. :] But thanks. ^^

BaboXiNa

Female Number of posts : 31

PostSubject: Re: Please read.   Mon May 25, 2009 12:27 pm

yo Cool

hmm i can remember that ther was a fake babo..
idk if it was MAY but it was a girl character o_o Ex --Babo-Mc† used to play that
account.. yea just to let u guys know

and hmm i would love to play audition but i cant Sad
so sorry Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BaboMyni
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Please read.   Mon May 25, 2009 12:36 pm

Ohh.. i think it was BaboLumi who went on his acc? i forgot @_@

BaboKeki

Female Number of posts : 41

PostSubject: Re: Please read.   Mon May 25, 2009 1:08 pm

(ARGH! This forum hates me... it kicked me out and keeps refreshing the page for no reason so I can’t reply. I am having to write it in Word to copy and paste in 1 sec o.o)

Dear Biu Mui,
GOMENASAI!!! I’ve been bad I know u.u But I have also been really busy with life and I apologise for not saying my goodbyes before having a break from Audi. I still have audition on my PC so don’t worry!! I’m not leaving for good! Audi is a really good game but it can be really addictive and thus make you ignore work at times and be engulfed on the virtual stage x.X So I thought I’d take a break from it but ended up playing S4 League instead... Now I’m not playing anything due to assignments and exams. I guess I’ll have to continue from where I left off during the Summer or if people ask me to come on Smile It’s the only way to see me online.
I wish you all the best and shall work on this site when I have some spare time! I haven’t forgotten about my family and I am forever Babo-Keki (Cakers) despite having doubts at times x3 Keki loves you all!!! Hope to see you on the Audition stage shortly! Wish you all luck with exams! DO YOUR BEST!!!

Much Love,
Cakers
xxx
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myaleung.com
BaboSaBi

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Please read.   Tue May 26, 2009 5:46 pm

Hello everybody!!
i know, i havnt been a babo member for a long time, but i think am considered like one of this family...
i see that the reason of absens of the majority is "study", well it's the same thing for me...i still have exams till 6 juin...so i hope i can download audi again, cause i've deleted it just to be aible to study...

well ,still just some days for the summer, i hope we will meet there again

Miss u all..sab
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BaboMyni
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Please read.   Wed May 27, 2009 4:49 pm

Sabiiii, my dear D: i miss youuuuuuuuu!!

BaboMay

PostSubject: Re: Please read.   Fri May 29, 2009 2:35 am

BaboK3n wrote:
looool better say KEEEN DONT KICK PPL ahahha how silly (srry for the word)

Quote :

im the only one who tried alive babos :S from maany months ago, when everybody leaved audition .. thats why i still in babo but i think there arnt solution.. misa is studing, elvis got an important work, kyo is studing too.. lex enter just sometimes.. and others leaved babo, i know it coz i asked everyone why they stoped.. i really take care it.. i wanted they come back to audi, misa earn a lot of money and time to make this guild and now everyone leaved..

i rlly dont think u'll can alive the clan.. at least not without help, i already tried but missed >.<

I believe we've had decent amount of games played together in the past. In fact, there were times when only the three of us; you, Misa, and I played together till late midnight. Moreover, I just asked you if Misa was on recently on AUdi or not. So yeah, it's kinda "hard" to know if I am a fake or not right? And I don't leave Audi Eu, I am still playing just don't bother with those who don't even try to bother with me. It's fair right? You give someone the same amount of attention and time exactly the same said someone's giving you.

Lastly, K3n, I hope your new FAM, Addicted, will be as thriving as Babo had been once. Good luck to you and your couple, Sash.

!M
Back to top Go down
BaboMyni
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Please read.   Fri May 29, 2009 7:04 am

LOL wtf. K3n i don't want to be rude but you are out of control. Don't tell me you are the only keeping babo alive, don't tell me you've tried. You haven't tried hard enough. AND A NEW FAM? :S.
WASN'T WE MEANT TO JOIN BABO FAM?..
You act as you care but tbh i don't think you are K3n. Be honest will you?
i Can't believe all this, i've put my faith in you, and not just me. misa, Elvis, EVERYONE, K3n since i have exams, misa has to study, elvis hs work, everyone else because of their problems, and to find that you have a new fam and " gave up " on trying to revive babo.
I am utterly furious!! i Can't believe what has happenned for the past months.
You are utterly rude, you give things up like our babo family too easily.
And let me ask you one question K3n, i have recently played audi again and people tell me " join my FAM " or " leave babo, it's dead "
And all i do is reject one and another and tell them i believe ne day our big family will re-unite and im only gonna join Babo fam.
So whats the point in wasting my breath saying these things if you have lost your faith in believing babo can still be once alive again, and you gave up trying? i Really thought you was going to be a great leader while the others are busy with their studies or work. But i guess not.

BaboMay

PostSubject: Re: Please read.   Fri May 29, 2009 7:59 am

BaboMyni wrote:
have recently played audi again and people tell me " join my FAM " or " leave babo, it's dead "

Lol, I think I was the only one gotten that kind of comment... Oh well, it's so sad isn't it when InLove, DoL, and many other original Eu clans are still sticking together and thriving Crying or Very sad Mad

!M
Back to top Go down
BaboXiNa

Female Number of posts : 31

PostSubject: Re: Please read.   Fri May 29, 2009 1:14 pm

BaboMyni wrote:
LOL wtf. K3n i don't want to be rude but you are out of control. Don't tell me you are the only keeping babo alive, don't tell me you've tried. You haven't tried hard enough. AND A NEW FAM? :S.
i Can't believe all this, i've put my faith in you, and not just me. misa, Elvis, EVERYONE, K3n since i have exams, misa has to study, elvis hs work, everyone else because of their problems, and to find that you have a new fam and " gave up " on trying to revive babo.
And let me ask you one question K3n, i have recently played audi again and people tell me " join my FAM " or " leave babo, it's dead "
And all i do is reject one and another and tell them i believe ne day our big family will re-unite and im only gonna join Babo fam.
So whats the point in wasting my breath saying these things if you have lost your faith in believing babo can still be once alive again, and you gave up trying? i Really thought you was going to be a great leader while the others are busy with their studies or work. But i guess not.

lol guys, please calm down?

at least.. its "just" a game.. you guys take this too serious :S
and all the other guilds that are still "alive".. their members have nothing better to do than playing audition, cuz they have no real life? they dont care about their study/ work? compared to us babos lol thats what i think / know

I believe..in summer everyone will come back Smile and we will be a happy family again Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BaboK3n

PostSubject: Re: Please read.   Fri May 29, 2009 2:39 pm

BaboMyni wrote:

and why make a fam of babos? who will enter?? me.. and... me? x_x i never say ppl ''JOIN MY FAM'' or ''LEAVE BABO'' if i would be saying this so why i still in babos? coz i havnt ap to change nick?? clan ESP asked me to be them leader.. they wanted pay the nick change.. some months ago FL lou wanted make a new guild.. she wanted make it with me.. and she wanted pay the nick change too.. and many others clans.

i remember when i was ''BABO LEADER'' u said.. OH MISA PPL IS SAYING KEN LET NOOBS ENTER TO CLAN.. lol, i changed ur bad idea of ''DIFFERENT TEST TO EVERY LVL'' for a hard test coz i didnt wanted noobs in clan and u thought i did it? well.. so she maked u and beur leaders.. after this what did u do to alive babos?? nothing... so now dont say I TAKE CARE BABOS and blabla coz when u had the lead u did nothing, some months ago.. like 2.. misa told me i still being leader.. also when i said i didnt wanted, but i accepted to be again coz she is studying and havnt time to stay there

and xina got reason.. all others guilds alive coz they are always online...

PD: why got a Babo fam? just can enter 10 persons... and OUR FAMILY is biggest than just 10 members..
Back to top Go down
BaboMyni
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Please read.   Fri May 29, 2009 5:34 pm

Lol? Excuse me? IF YOU HAVE EXAMS WHAT WOULD YOU DO? PLAY AUDI EVERYDAY AND NOT STUDY SO YOU WILL FAIL YOUR EXAMS?
Why is it just you? Can't you talk to other babo members about this? It's not always about you, im sorry i couldn't help you become leader due to i have my fcking exams!!!!!! And Buer had her exams so i don't think you can expect us to play audi if we don't study for our exams?

Yes i admit i said that to Misa but what changes does it make? I'm only a messenger from other people, i would still say that if i was someone esle. People complained about me aswell so you're not the only fcking one.

oh and the test, yes they are really hard lol, i know you don't want noobs in but isn't the test ridiculously hard? i would say like about 1/100 people can enter if we had to pass that test!! and just exactly how much easier was the test when we re-newed it? Not even close, me and Beur praticed everyday after you made that decision about the test, it took us SO long to pass it did you know? So if it took me so long does that make me a noob? Maybe i am but that was ridiculously hard.

And babo fam, if you are still the " leader " which i believe you are not because you gave up trying, why can't you ask misa if you can help out? Join babo fam and help everything? Or go on misa's acc? There's got to be someway of solving the problem -.-

BaboK3n

PostSubject: Re: Please read.   Fri May 29, 2009 10:48 pm

examns during 3 months? nice..

and.. wth.. u wanted pro ppl in our clan.. u have hard test, now u say its ''ridiculously'' hard? pff i remember i said this would be 900k at least.. and even i talked with Lex before about it and i talked to u about it and u said this should be 700 or 800 dont remember? you don't? and now u say that its ''ridiculously''... well.. so who understand u?

And about the FAM that i made, i told Lex about it... then he said that if i will make it because babo's people isn't playing, its ok cuz even BABO LEADERS are playing then dont talk about my FAM cuzz i asked to Lex and he is a babo leader too

oh and now i think im not the leader anymore.. its lex and misa, and them will accept ppl to Babo FAM and if someone want to join to BaBo FAM, should ask first to them >.< and i didnt talk with misa.. and i won't talk to her just to annoying with this silly things..

and if u want to say that i dont take care of babos then first go to audi and try to alive them.. and STOP TO TALK AND GO THERE AND ACT !! ¬¬
Back to top Go down
BaboMyni
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Please read.   Sat May 30, 2009 6:03 am

Lol.. You try coming to my school? We have exams on different days during the 3 monthes S:
Did i say i wanted pro people in our clan? i don't think so. My " tests " wasn't only made by me, and the test you made was 100k more than ours. 7/8 most people can reach but 900k :S? like 1/1000 lol..
You talked to Lex about it but what about Misa? She's been online on msn sometimes too but i don't see you asking her? or know that you've asked her?

Lol what am i acting? i Have exams, i even told misa about it last night and she bloody understands me!! -.-
Why am i acting if i haven't played for the last few days due to i have work + studying ?
Well maybe i am silly then talking to Misa about it, but at least even though i can't participate in audition i still want to help her through msn!!
i Even told her that i will help her as much as i can when i come back on 20th June, for playing FULL hours. i can only play like idk.. 1 or 2 hous during night times now?
Oh and K3n. Stop lying. I know all your dirty lies.
and if you want to ask me what did you lie, you know it CLEARLY in yourself.

Edit: Oh and wasn't this main anouncement post mainly about rudeness of some babo people? S:

BaboK3n

PostSubject: Re: Please read.   Sat May 30, 2009 9:12 am

WHAT LIES?? WTF U NEVER PLAYED WITH ME AND U SAY IM A LIAR??? IF U DONT KNOW ME REALLY SO DONT TALK ABOUT ME AND TAKE CARE ABOUT ALL BABOS..

Wtf.. yes i said 900k and im saying that i told Lex about it and he talked with Misa, and even them said that dont want more people in BaB.
And if you're talking about my FAM i asked to Lex, and Misa supports him, if you want can ask him or her, and i told you that i won't talk to her just to annoying with this silly things.. ok?

AND I DONT CARE IF YOU PLAY FULL HOURS !! ok? just dont act like the LEADER cuz YOU AREN'T !! ok? thanks so much
Back to top Go down
BaboMyni
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Please read.   Sat May 30, 2009 4:34 pm

For the lies, you can ask May ^-^
First of all, if Misa supports Lex then it's all that matters.
Second of all who say i am acting like the leadeR? My real post was meant to be the rudeness of the clan has become and now it has gradually become leading.
i Never said i want to be leader, because i know i won't be able to manage a clan, my point in having this arguement with you is because some people are being rude to babo members, not just only you. And like i've said " i know you've tried " just not hard enough, and also like i said i'm sorry to you K3n because i could not help before as i had my exams/coursework which is between 20% - 80% of my exam.
And if you don't care that i play full hours or not then why are we even having this conversation about looking after babo?
But it doesn't matter anymore because Misa is back :].
But anyway, i guess i should say anyway :S. Thanks. ^^

BaboMay

PostSubject: Re: Please read.   Sat May 30, 2009 6:47 pm

Signed, sealed, delivered Mynie <3

!M
Back to top Go down
BaboDaNy

Male Number of posts : 165

PostSubject: Re: Please read.   Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:47 pm

i cant play audi x_x cuz i have no pc..
i myself have been goin through trouble Sad

but i still contact wit you guyz. we all one big family!!
no more argueing Mad

just calm down like my love said <3
they will come back!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BaboDaNy

PostSubject: Re: Please read.   Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:01 pm

BaboK3n wrote:
examns during 3 months? nice..

yo ken? different.. countries.. different schools have different requirments x_x
dont blame anybody.. but urself.. your the one thats got the problems..

no offence but i do agree wit myni. the times ive known you.. you changed from nice to rude Mad

and i agree wit may, sis, act your age ken..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BaboK3n

PostSubject: Re: Please read.   Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:10 pm

loool and how should act a guy of 16 years old?, im not acting like a cryer boy going to forum and saying "OH I LEAVE BABO COZ SOMEONE KICKED ME ;T___T;", oh wait o maybe smth like... "MISA KEN AND KYO WANT LEAVE BABO AND MAKE THEM OWN CLAN".. or sending indirects like "GOOD LUCK WITH UR FAM AND WITH UR CPL"

and dany why u say im rude? coz i say the things that i think? its bad that i say it so clear? or i should talk like may with "indirects"?
Back to top Go down
BaboDaNy

PostSubject: Re: Please read.   Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:29 pm

BaboK3n wrote:
and dany why u say im rude? coz i say the things that i think? its bad that i say it so clear? or i should talk like may with "indirects"?

all im saying.. is think before you say..
got nothing nice to say .. then dont say it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please read.   

Back to top Go down

Please read.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next